Friday, April 13, 2012

It's Deja Vu All Over Again






Did Yogi Berra really say that?  I'm doing some serious loitering at Alley Cat, still wondering where this snow came from.  Not feeling motivated to brave the snow with my camera, so I've dug into my archive for a few photos from 2012's several winters.  Stumbled across an essay I wrote, at a coffee shop no less, some 19 years ago.  I still have a lot to learn about loitering.  Since I'm typing these words into my blog, one could say I'm at work.  When I wrote the essay, there was a sharp distinction between work and play in my life.  Now, there's not. I'm enjoying what I do. 
Photos 2 through 5 above show that the animals are taking this storm in stride.  For the frog in the bottom photo, I'm not so sure.  I photographed him in my front yard over a month ago when both of us thought spring had arrived.  We were wrong.  I hope he's OK somewhere under a rock or log, or maybe in someone's basement.  Meanwhile, I hope I can take advantage of this opportunity to loiter and do some serious writing.  I guess I'm what they call a Type A.

No comments:

Post a Comment