Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rainy Day Photography



I've been printing my students' photos and thinking about the challenge of photography in a rainy spring. If I don't drop from exhaustion tonight, I will share my findings including some shots I've called "Front Yard Lilac." As a teaser, Did you know lilacs are in the olive family?
Next Morning: Well, I did drop from exhaustion after working until 10:30, but this morning I'm adding these two photos of lilacs, taken in the rain. A busy morning ahead, so the erudite essay on taking pictures in the rain will have to wait. It's supposed to continue raining, so it will be easy to remain inspired (or uninspired, as the case may be).

1 comment:

  1. who took those pics? I want to use them for a presentation but do not know if Joe Willis took them or someone else. Will used the name Joe Willis on the credits just in case.

    ReplyDelete