Monday, May 10, 2010

Let the Adventures Begin


For the past couple of years I have been taking lots of photos of wildflowers and sharing them in various venues. People have started calling me a botanist, but I am really just a photographer who loves wildflowers. Well, actually, my formal training was in zoology. This past year, I have become particularly interested in pollinators and other visitors to our wildflowers. So, these two spider photos taken last summer are to whet my appetite and yours for a summer of searching for adventure among our local wildflowers. I am going to find as many different kinds of spiders as I can, and also try to improve my skills at photographing moving targets such as butterflies and hummingbirds. Hope to see you out in the fields and forests.

No comments:

Post a Comment