Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanks for Viewing 50,000 times!!!

Sometime in the middle of the night, when I was asleep, the number of views of this blog passed 50,000!  That's a small number in the world of blogging, especially for blogs designed to make money, which this one is not.  But it's a big number to me.  I appreciate the comments that are posted from time to time and the questions about this or that plant, animal, fungus, or my musings that arrive in my email.  I'm looking forward to another year of nature walks and sharing my discoveries.  I'll teaching Nature Journaling again at Feather River Art Camp during the third week of June.  Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on hitting 50,000. blackoaknaturalist is definitely one of the most informative nature blogs on the web.

    ReplyDelete