Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Time to Hibernate?

The bitter cold that prevented me from outdoor journaling has passed for now.  It warmed up enough to melt the snow off my front lawn.  However, there's a big storm moving in, and the Brown Bear in my neighborhood seems to be contemplating going back into hibernation inside a giant nautilus. 

The first meeting of my Community Education class, Adventures in Nature Journaling, will begin at the FRC student center at 9:00 a.m., on February 4.  Watch this blog and/or the college's web site for information on how to register.  The college will be issuing a catalog shortly.  Meanwhile, feel free to e-mail me with any questions.  The class will meet for 6 Saturday mornings between February 4 and March 17.  The class may be repeated and a second 6-Saturday session will be offered between March 24 and May 5.  The class will meet at a different site near Quincy every week.  Depending on weather, we'll meet on established trails and/or inside coffee shops and art galleries.  I'll contact participants weekly to announce each Saturday's venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment